Because why not, right? I just love to live life dangerously.
- Go skydiving.
- Go bungee jumping.
- Witness the Northern Lights in all its glory.
- Learn archery.
- Learn to play the harmonica.
- Get a scuba diving certificate.
- Fall in love.
- Do a Color Run.
- Collect postcards from fifty countries around the world.
- Visit Rio de Janeiro and watch a game at the Maracaña.
- Eat at a Michelin starred restaurant.
- Become ambidextrous.
- Complete the 365 Photo Challenge.
- Visit every continent around the world.
- Visit at least thirty countries before I turn 30.
- Maintain a body fat percentage of 20% for at least a year.
- Go hang gliding.
- Attend Roskilde Festival.
- Celebrate Midsommar in Sweden.
- Be able to do ten pull-ups in a row.
- Be able to do a back flip.
- Donate blood.
- Visit the Faroe Islands.
- Attend a TED Talk.
- Be fluent in two languages other than English and Indonesian before I turn 25.
- Public speaking in front of 1000 people.
- Have over 1000 followers on my blog.
- Ride in a helicopter.
- Learn how to pick locks.
- Visit all of the New7Wonders of the World.
On top of all that, of course I have my current goal: learn svenska and visit Sweden. And Denmark too, since it’s close by. And probably Norway too. Basically, the whole of Scandinavia.
I figure I’d keep adding and updating this list as time passes by, so I’m putting it up on my website.
Alright, that’s it for me. Indira, out.